[SE] Omens are for the weak
Open!
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 425
I fear no monsters, for no monsters I see.
Thal follows the Ancient's movements, noting the scarring of her pale hands before they disappear within her pockets. What could have caused such injuries? How does this woman not burn with rage considering what difficulties her history must hold? A million similar questions infiltrate the anger of her thoughts, dampening her emotions. She begins to feel like a toddler throwing a tantrum when things haven't gone her way. This realization brings a light warmth to her face that she hopes gets disguised by the breeze winding through the trees.

Clearing her throat, she turns her face away as the Ancient's words wash over her. Knowing that none of her responses would change how the Ancient perceives her own uninspiring interactions with the deities, Thal settles on nodding in acknowledgement of the struggles endured. Each following statement proves to continuously chastise the juvenility of her actions. Thal is reluctant to acknowledge her overactive emotions, but she will not repay this woman's kindness by burdening her further with petty whining. Instead, she accepts the advice without argument, continuing to nod.

"I appreciate your considerate words despite being strangers. I won't pray - considering both our lucks with that - but I do hope that your next prayer is heard." She takes a deep breath and reevaluates her situation. Perhaps she would make this an opportunity to explore the areas away from the sea. Once things return to normal, she will once again find herself on the deck of The Marauder with the salty breeze in her hair. Until that time, she will attempt to control her emotions.

Thal once again lays her eyes on the Ancient, viewing her in a different manner of respect based on her history and wisdom. She reaches out for a handshake. "They call me Thalassa Sanguis, but I go by Thal. If we ever meet again during my quest for meaning, I would like it to be as friends." A genuine smile lights her face despite the turbulent run of her thoughts. There is a lot she could learn from this woman and there is a vague longing to be mentored by her. "Any recommendations on where I should explore first?"
because all this time the monster has been me.
THALASSA

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Omens are for the weak - by Thalassa - 03-01-2024, 11:12 PM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Maea - 03-01-2024, 11:58 PM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Thalassa - 03-02-2024, 01:05 AM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Maea - 03-02-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Thalassa - 03-03-2024, 04:29 AM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Maea - 03-03-2024, 01:33 PM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Thalassa - 03-03-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Maea - 03-05-2024, 09:47 PM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Thalassa - 03-05-2024, 11:19 PM
RE: [SE] Omens are for the weak - by Maea - 03-06-2024, 12:56 AM