Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
He is gorgeous, standing shirtless by the bank, and as floral tattoos bloom across him in his surprise Hotaru can only grin unrepentantly at how it accentuates his skin. He transforms as easy as breathing, and materializes before her anew to bring her into his arms as if the distance had never been a problem.

Golden feathers of her own sprout through her hair and tickle up her temples, an expression of lightheartedness and happiness as she winds her arms around his bare shoulders. "The best news," she assures on a bubble of warmth, pulling on his nape to bring him into a lingering, smile-heavy kiss that has no real end.

Pulling away, Ru places one hand on his cheek and smiles beatifically up at him. "Frey made me theirs. A demigod - just like you." So soon in the wake of their talk during LongNight, it feels almost ironically timed, but she couldn't be happier that they'd already set their boundaries ahead of time. So that she could know, with certainty, that she was answering Frey in truth without having to worry about the repercussions with Sunjata. Growth that the two of them had forged intentionally, to try and escape the bindings of past mistakes.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-08-2024, 05:53 AM