Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Her arms slip around him with ease and as she sprouts those golden feathers, navy filters through his own skin in response, avian to avian as he keeps that smile on his face, crooked with the scar, his brows lift as she doesn’t elaborate. Not initially at least, pulled in close for a warm and brilliant kiss, a sensation through the bond that screams sunshine through warm trees, the comfort of a warm bed. He presses back in, until she breaks and cups his cheek, head tilting into it as he tries to tamper down his impatience.

And that’s when the bomb drops, and his grin grows brighter, a huff of disbelief slipping from him, both brows lifting. “What?” He starts to say, laughing because he can’t quite believe that it’s happened. His hand lifts, covering her own at his cheek, reminded of how different this is compared to when Nate had come home as a demigod right after Sunjata had made the deal that had broken them.

You’re right, that is the best news, Ru,” he breathes once it settles, scanning her to see the differences from when she’d left and when she’d returned, his other hand lifting to brush along her jawline before pushing back the silken, blonde strands. “Gods, I’m so happy for you.” And so selfishly for himself, too. Evident in how he dives back down for another capturing kiss.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 03-08-2024, 06:05 AM