Maea ---
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Evie,

Firstly, thank you for listening. I do feel calmer after getting some of these things off my chest. I know we are not as close as we once were, but I find that I still trust you more than I would trust any stranger no matter how well meaning.

Is it strange of me to think it might be a good thing we wound up in different places? I keep having this sense of coming full circle, of being returned to a new beginning. Granted a chance to begin again. Certainly there are burned bridges and things I would like that are barred from me and that is difficult to accept. But there are also moments where I look ahead to the future with something akin to hope.

Is it too late to say that I would like to get to know the person you have become? Would it be alright to ask for at least a one time reprieve, so that I can feel what it's like to truly be okay again? So much time has passed while in a state of misery, I hardly know what it is I am striving for. Borrowing a lantern to check the map (that's the worst metaphor, I'm so sorry) might be just what I need.

Have you ever been to the Climb? I have some things to do there in the near future... If you would care to meet, I can let you know when I'm in the vicinity.

I would love to hear more about what your life has become, too, if you ever feel like sharing.

With hope,

Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Maea --- - by Evie - 02-21-2024, 11:00 PM
RE: Maea --- - by Maea - 02-22-2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Maea --- - by Evie - 02-25-2024, 12:39 AM
RE: Maea --- - by Maea - 02-25-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: Maea --- - by Evie - 03-08-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: Maea --- - by Maea - 03-08-2024, 05:42 PM
RE: Maea --- - by Evie - 03-09-2024, 12:28 AM
RE: Maea --- - by Maea - 03-09-2024, 11:57 PM