[SE] the closer you are to danger
Thalassa
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
The suddenness of Thala's song had Maea startled. Her hand was halfway to the chakram in her belt before she realized it wasn't a cry for help, and wide eyes watched the woman with disbelief as the music echoed against the trees.

For a moment she was tempted to join in. But no words came to mind, and all melodies dried up long before reaching the throat. Shaking her head with something close to panic constricting the lungs, she declined.
"I don't sing." Technically not true; she could sing. Harper had even complimented her voice. But it somehow felt... vulnerable. Exposing. As if expressing her thoughts and dressing them in song to this stranger might equal stripping herself naked and inviting criticism.

It was not the way she wanted to be. But the desire to change was distant and difficult to grasp today; she gestured to Thalassa with a faint smile as the rounded a pool where a glistening white castle reflected light from a distant sun into her eyes. "Feel free, though. It can't hurt." Half blinded she looked away.
Now you'll never see me cry
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-08-2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-09-2024, 04:52 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 07:25 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-14-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 05:21 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-19-2024, 03:48 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-21-2024, 03:58 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-26-2024, 05:54 PM