pink skies
Dygra <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
it's 2am and i took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name
but the only name i forgot was mine. and sober —
Her track record has never been great with gods, so in full anticipation of getting no response while she sits there and holds her coat that Deimos had made, she works her jaw as she tries to not get her hopes up. Only, if there were a time to get them up now would likely be it – something that has her sucking in a breath of surprise, blinking as she feels the sensation of being in Dygra’s presence, a feeling unlike anything else and so long since she had felt so…

Seen.

Her goddess’ words soften the anxieties lingering in Kiada’s chest, loosening the tension like snapping ties. A small smile blooms and she lifts up the coat in her arms as if to show it. “I have this coat that alleviates the cold enough for me to get in and out of Halo without immediately turning to stone. I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so I could get a little bit more time out of it so I could be there for longer periods of time?” She pauses, realizing perhaps she needed to elaborate. “My father figure is the warden of Halo and he created it for me to come and visit but right now I have to cling to torches and fires to warm up before continuing until I can get inside.” She isn’t looking for the option to live there, but perhaps a stroll down the street without feeling sluggish and slow like any second she’d become the next gargoyle would be nice.

And if not, well, at least she’s tried.

She's asking to upgrade the sustaining times of this:

Type: Light | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Little Red Riding Jacket | This red and gold embossed coat, lined with fur and heavily hooded, can sustain an Ancient in the cold for 15 minutes below 0C, 10 minutes below -10C, and 5 minutes below -5C. (Made by Deimos)
KIADA
— or drunk, you're the only thing on my mind
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
pink skies - by Kiada - 02-23-2024, 07:11 PM
RE: pink skies - by Dygra - 03-09-2024, 06:44 PM
RE: pink skies - by Kiada - 03-09-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: pink skies - by Dygra - 03-19-2024, 04:28 PM
RE: pink skies - by Kiada - 03-19-2024, 10:13 PM