personal and unpolished
Quest Turn in!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
I've done nothing wrong
Except for all the atrocities
If she caught the image of a child’s hand, she said nothing about it – instead enlightened by the amusement and chaos the taffy had brought. Perhaps that was for the best – not to inquire, not to question, not to wonder. Rather, her eyes followed both wraith filaments and emblazoning of magic, enchanted and enthralled as always. Were she younger she might have clapped; today she is akin to accomplished, satisfied, and content. “I can try,” was half a promise and half her own form of bedlam, the grin to follow suit in matching accord. “This is amazing! Thank you so much!” Her hands wrapped around the cold, metallic glimmer of the dagger, immediately pocketing it for future intervals. “I hope you have a good season, regardless of the ghosts.” Not too busy, not too haggard, and not too drawn out over the plains – like so many of them were.

On another notion, she slid some chocolate-covered pretzels from her bag too, just in case Ludo wanted a different snack for the road.

Thereafter, with a hearty wave, she too was gone.

{FIN <3}
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent

Messages In This Thread
personal and unpolished - by Melita - 03-02-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: personal and unpolished - by Ludo - 03-09-2024, 06:16 PM
RE: personal and unpolished - by Melita - 03-10-2024, 07:05 PM