Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
There is surprise, yes, but no shock or even a hint of negativity in those split seconds of sincerity anyone trained to see through lies is taught to watch for. His soul may be bare for her to run her hands over and peer through, but it comforts and delights her all the same to know she wasn’t wrong about this. She nods her head eagerly at his reaching, aimless question, incapable of holding all this energy and light in her chest when it so badly wants to escape.

It’s almost impossible to kiss with how she can’t stop smiling, but it makes it taste all the sweeter as she leans onto her toes to press into it. Not going far when they part, she tilts her forehead against his and sends a whimsical prayer of gratitude to Frey for the hundredth time today. “I haven’t fully explored what I can do yet, but they let me keep my shifts,” she breathes excitedly, certain he will understand just how important that is to her. How much she’d unintentionally sacrificed when Attuning, but how it had brought her closer to Frey, and how it had made her communication clearer and her darker instincts easier to manage.

Pulling away, she lifts both hands to cup his face, love spilling out from her eyes. “I’m going to train as much as I can, prove myself as quickly as I can. I promised you I’d be with you forever.” Now all she needs to do is prove to Frey that she is worth that precious gift of immortality, and to strengthen herself enough to weather the uncertain future looming over Caido. But in the end - as always - it would always come down to him.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-11-2024, 12:35 AM