These beautiful things that we've got
Kiada
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1847
You woke a fire inside of me
Few people had reason to visit the lower levels of the Aetheneum, and Maea was a light sleeper at the best of times. She heard Kiada return and dragged herself back to wakefulness, appreciative of the gentle approach. Offering the woman a smile, she gestured for her to have a seat.
"I am kind of glad you were. Or I might have been. In all honesty, if it had been anyone else asking for the same thing, I would have refused point blank."  

The kettle had begun to rattle and steam as the water came to a boil. Hauling herself gingerly from the armchair, Maea reached for a cup and looked through the selection of teas for something that would wake her up. "Would you like some tea? I'm not much for strong drinks, or I would offer something else." Perhaps a bottle of wine wouldn't be amiss - she might add that at a later date.

"I'm not sure if Danta has talked to you yet, but I asked him for a job a while back. 'Opening letters or dealing with people he didn't like' was his offer, and I'll admit I quite enjoy being nosey." She shot a wry smile at Kiada. "In the end we settled on Ambassador, and he suggested that I talk to you about how to best divide the work. The way I see it, it would be good if we could work together."
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-10-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 06:00 PM