Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
Each new discovery is exhilarating, and Ru does not even mean to be actively bringing them to the surface. They flow naturally through her like her old magics had, and even the loss of her oldest and truest lightning does not inspire grief the way she had thought it might when there are these new gifts to replace it.

She giggles like a girl in his gentle grasp, nose and eyes crinkling with the intensity of her joy in ways she would normally never indulge in. He is so handsome, and she feels so close to him right now, like soon they will not only be truly equal but eternal. It's a high that feels equally unending.

He pulls at her and she goes, as she always goes, easy and trusting. They fumble their way back into the house, neither wanting to let go, until they're standing together in front of the large oval mirror hanging on the wall. Her eyes go to his face first - instinctual - where it hovers behind her, before she catches sight of her own changed appearance. The glow is more obvious in the shadows of the house. The auburn hair makes her heterochromia all the more striking, and Ru leans in as if enchanted, turning her face slowly and inspecting the way the dark tresses fall against her cheeks.

With a thought, freckles dance across her cheeks, and then her eyes flood into a dark brown that has her pulling back in surprise at how strange it makes her look, a startled laugh escaping her as she leans back into Sunjata's chest. "This is - wow - insane! I wonder how it will grow over time?" Her deviousness sparks through the bond, belying far dirtier thoughts than the wonder showing on her face in the mirror. Perhaps she could top Sunjata in a far different way someday? Something far more enjoyable than toys. Catching his gaze with her own darker eyes in the mirror, Ru's smile softens. "Still prefer the original, I hope?" Hotaru wouldn't be offended if he didn't, she knows he loves her beyond any superficial changes, but she's curious whether he finds any particular attributes exotic or appealing on her. Or if she should try any out that might entice him.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-12-2024, 07:16 AM