Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
Hotaru tilts her head to the side to bump against his, laughing quietly at his playful accusation. "What can I say, I love them," she murmurs, still distracted by her own appearance but never enough to miss a moment to compliment him. She's loathe to pick a favorite attribute, but given the topic, it's only fair she lavish attention on one of her own favorites.

"Mmm, but you don't control your scent magic," she points out, the deviousness only unfurling all the more as she considers the potential that may yet lie unlocked with this particular power because of that. There's a low, simmering sensation of wickedness that pools between them, and Hotaru watches her reflection as she bites into her bottom lip with a crooked smile.

"Maybe I'll be able to make myself taller someday." They both know that's not what she truly desires, and her eyes - still an unnatural shade - go a bit shadowed as they meet Sunjata's in the mirror. "Or maybe I'll be able to give myself a cock and really enjoy topping you, hm?" Intentionally winding out the topic only to cut the thread with her bluntness, tempered only by a faux-innocent sweetness.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-12-2024, 07:33 AM