Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Apparently.” Sunjata hums with a laugh, lips twisting in pure amusement and comfort, lingering where he peers back at her in content through the reflection of the mirror. A feeling that stays despite the mischief that blooms when she changes her appearance again.

His arms remain tight around her as she mentions growing taller, something he hasn’t thought of but figuring that she had her reasons for it — until that shadowed gaze meets his and that devious sensation blooms inkier in the bond between them, the Flood’s dark brow rising as she finishes the statement. He’d be lying if the hint of a flush to his cheeks wasn’t because of the idea that burns through his head.

So instead he breaks his attention from here to bury his face and nose in against the side of hers, lips brushing along her cheek and down to her jaw, following it to her earlobe where he nips at. “That certainly is tantalizing.” He purrs, sure that Frey would allow them such a thing if they were to ask. For now, though, they have to settle with the traditional sense.

Not that he’s going to complain one way or another. “You still could until then, you know.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 03-12-2024, 08:17 AM