These beautiful things that we've got
Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am made of bullets; shrapnel /// you are solar flares and soft lips
better creatures could love you i know ///
With no objections, Kiada nods and drains the rest of her tea, making a mental note to figure out how she was going to separate the piles to ensure that she could get every piece sent over to Maea that she’s requested. At the next comment, though, the Harpy hums an agreement, eyes a bit hazy as she remains a bit distracted on how she intended on reorganizing the back rooms for it.

Of course. I’ve collected two void creatures already that are in the back rooms of the Dusklight. If you want to take over feeding and watering them while we collect more, it would be helpful.” Gods knew she’d dealt with the terrible raven more than enough. Her stomach could use the break.

At the sketch, though, she hums thoughtfully, looking back toward Maea with the tray and reaches up to collect a cookie with a soft little “thank you” while she thinks. After a few moments and a bite from the treat, she nods. “I think I did see one, actually. It’s in one of the piles I was working on getting through. You’re more than welcome to post it up and the warning to not approach her.” Pieces gleaned from the message now that it’s coming back to her.
kiada
/// but now they'll have to get through me
my love should wear a warning sign, damn right i remember you
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-10-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: These beautiful things that we've got - by Kiada - 03-14-2024, 12:16 AM