Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Her agreement is met with a low rumbling hum of his own, if not a touch contemplative. Sure, they’d played around, but it had never quite been to that degree – one that he certainly doesn’t think he’d complain about. After all, anything in the House of Midnight they had done together had often had him take main stage. He imagines it’s likely due to people wanting to be fucked by Frey’s demigod rather than the latter.

But regardless, it is what it is. And her comment and growing excitement over it has him pressing in further, lips trailing along her neck once he’s released her lobe, moving toward where her collarbone peeks up from her shoulder, eyes lifting to meet hers in the mirror – finding the hair color returning but not much else.

He shifts a little, stepping more fully behind her to wrap his arms around her middle, pulling her back against him, as if to prove that he’s into the idea just as much as she is. “The second you said demigod, the rest of my plans were gone.” He purrs against her skin, lifting his head just enough to flash her a characteristically roguish smirk. “We have to celebrate, don’t we?” He asks, starting to withdraw, keeping a calloused hand on her to guide her through toward their box of trinkets.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 03-16-2024, 11:59 PM