There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"An apology would be a start, if you you can manage one that's honestly meant. It would be the first time I ever hear one."

Reaching for the sack, she dug her hands deep into the ash and scooped handfuls of it onto the velvet dress. Slamming it down, rubbing it in, and wondering if this facing of her demons head on would be considered as change. Would it please Dygra? Would it change anything?

At least speaking of her feelings was offering relief. Like lancing a boil. It couldn't be helped that the filth of it tainted the air between them. It had never been all that clear anyway.

"What I want is an acknowledgement that you know what you have done. I want you to stop gaslighting me into accepting that what you did to me was alright because you were in pain, and something I therefore should just ignore. Yeah, you were in a shitty position, but that wasn't my fault! I would have kept your secret if you told me about it. I would have done anything to defend you where your family didn't. But you never said anything!"

There was hurt there, deep and wounding. "Why didn't you tell me, Evie? Did you think I would give you away? That I couldn't keep quiet? You say nobody cared about your pain - but you never even gave me the chance to try."
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 01:44 AM