the ocean sings and the mountains talk
Open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
With tensions rising between the two felines, it was a toss up whether they would leave each other be or find a reason to take out the slights of the world upon one another.

The passing of the Tumsea so close to the shore became as a tone of a bell that shimmered into the air, dissolving dread and wariness like morning mist over the water. Maea had seen it before, yet found herself shook the same way every time. Spellbound, she watched the rare creature dive beneath the surface of the sea, and kept watching long after any sign of its passing had disappeared.

A slow exhale bled tension from her shoulders. Setting the knife to her feast, she carved off a good chunk of cloud manta fin and tossed it over to the lioness. A peace offering; there was food enough that they didn't have to war about it.

Unless the lioness wished to tussle. That was a different matter altogether.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 02-23-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 03-18-2024, 06:27 AM