[SE] the closer you are to danger
Thalassa
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Nodding her encouragement at the woman's plans, Maea was pleased that the suggestion fell on ggood ears. Her expression turned serious along with the changing topic, and for some reason she felt better than she had when trying to stay positive.

"For your sake I'm glad. They're unpleasant." An understatement, that, but it was difficult to described the Void in a way that made more sense. Frowning softly in thought, she wiggled a hand uncertainly at the return question.

"It's possible," Maea said slowly, "or it may be that some people are the source of it. Remi - Ludo's demigod - encountered a woman right after the meteor crashed into Torchline. She almost killed him, and had peculiar skills that didn't seem to behave the way one would expect if they stemmed from our gods. It is possible - even probable - that she isn't alone."

Absently rubbing a spot behind one of the horns, Maea wished she had more information to share. Wished she knew more overall. "Just... be careful around strangers, yeah? I know that's a lot to ask for, coming from me, but it might be worth keeping in mind. It's drawing up to bad weather in the world again..." A term she'd heard often enough in Torchline seemed rather fitting considering Thalassa's fondness for the sea.
Now you'll never see me cry
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-08-2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-09-2024, 04:52 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 07:25 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-14-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 05:21 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-19-2024, 03:48 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-21-2024, 03:58 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-26-2024, 05:54 PM