{RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations
For Marcus!
Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The youngest Olson was not against being voluntold for this kind of work. Both his father and his mother encouraged him and his twin to lend their hands to Halo, reminding them that their age did not give them a pass from helping their community. That’s what Halo was built on, after all — everyone pitching in what they could to help each other survive. While it was different in his childhood than it was his parents, where they had to scour the tundra at a much younger age than him and hold much more responsibility, it was still important.

Looking up at the once-wolf, Marcus smiled brightly. ”I don’t know, really. I was still a baby when we lived there. My sister and I aged at the shrine here in the Citadel.” Marcus tilted his head slightly, auburn curls veiling his forehead. ”But my mom doesn’t make it seem so bad when she tells us about it. Did you like it?” He asked as they made it to the first stop that would require their attention.
marcus olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations - by Marcus - 03-20-2024, 01:23 PM