the ocean sings and the mountains talk
Open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
The shift was unexpected. There were enough lions in the jungle that stumbling upon a real one wasn't strange. With no connection to the Attuned to offer clues, it was entirely a surprise to see the lioness melt away and leave a woman's guise behind; still wild eyed enough to keep the Ancient on edge.

Cocking her horned head aside, Maea considered the offer. "It's generous of you... but I am content. I got what I came for." Holding up the Manta crystal between two fingers flecked with green blood, she tucked her prize securely away in an inside pocket.

"I'm Maea." Easing down on a rock, she tucked her long tail into the lap and carved off a slice of meat for herself and chewed with pretend casual ease. If this was turning into a conversation she might as well look to be comfortable - even if it wasn't strictly true.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 02-23-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 03-28-2024, 08:25 PM