{RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations
For Marcus!
Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
"My parents think there are very few ugly places in Caido." Marcus said with a half-cocked smile and the tilt of his head. "They've explored a lot. My dad says that even though the Draig is really dangerous, and he fought a war there, that it was still beautiful." It takes a hunter to notice that kind of thing among bloodshed and war and destruction. "My parents lived in King's End for a little while, when it was still wild. Deimos too. After the ascended attacked Halo." Marcus said, talking as he worked alongside the once-wolf.

Like many children, the young mage's thought pattern did not always align properly as he tried to relate and tell stories and ask questions, but he tried. "Do you plan to move away from Halo?" He asked, looking at her for a moment before gathering more cemented mu to scrape over cracks and holes. He slapped some on with the trowel, then scraped. "Is that why you're exploring all of those places?"
marcus olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations - by Marcus - 03-29-2024, 11:25 PM