[SE] Not my colors
For Thalassa
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
The forest never sleeps and the wolf never dies
When no other ideas were given, Sah nodded and drew a dagger. Flipping the hood of his cloak, he vanished from sight. He was tempted to draw his sword but didn't want to risk it being recognized later. The dagger would do nicely. Silently, he crept towards the group of men, his footsteps indistinguishable between his own stealth and the cloak's power. Once was in range, he stuck.

The first man went down with a non-lethal stab to the back and a loud yell. The other two spun in confusion, searching for the hidden threat. They, too, quickly crashed to the ground, incapacitated with short bursts of steel. Sah kept them alive, however, and knocked them all out with the handle of his dagger. He'd tie them up later.

For now, though, the commotion had drawn the desired attention. Three more figures spilled from the door, one still shoving his foot into his boot. The invisible Abandoned quickly tripped him, striking the back of his neck with an elbow to render him unconscious. The last two got their bearings and stood back-to-back, "Who's there? Show yourself!" The taller of the two called out, but her wide eyes made her terror obvious. Her companion gripped his axe with trembling fingers as he wildly looked around.

Sah almost pitied them, but with well-placed telekinesis, he restrained their movement long enough for him to use his dagger to disarm the duo. The woman held her hands up as if to fistfight the air, so the Wild Thunder reached past her guard and knocked her out, too. The remaining man dropped to his knees, "There's a treasure in there; take it! Just leave me be!" With a heavy sigh, Sah took him out as well.

With all of the cloaked figures unconscious, Sah then created a rope (but made it look like he'd pulled it out of a pocket) and dragged the figures into a circle to tie them up. Done, he looked inside the shed to confirm that no one else was coming. Pulling back his hood, he turned to look back at his companion, "Ready?"

~
Sah is using:
Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Upgraded
Invisibility Cloak | A cloak that can hide one person or medium item, and muffle whispered sounds and footsteps. Made by Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-05-2024, 04:01 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-05-2024, 06:10 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-14-2024, 08:46 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-14-2024, 10:42 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-19-2024, 02:32 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-20-2024, 10:03 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 04-02-2024, 03:36 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 04-04-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 04-15-2024, 05:10 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 04-15-2024, 05:45 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 04-23-2024, 01:19 AM