Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
He makes it so hard to pull away, with the heat of his arm at the small of her back and the sound of his pleasure slipping its way into their joined mouths. If she could kiss him eternally she would, but Hotaru knows something better waits close at hand if she has the strength to pull away, so pull away she must. Not without one more kiss snuck just before she parts though.

When she returns, arms laden with toys and materials, she knows Sunjata must have slowed down intentionally given his state of dress. The slow drag of supple leather through belt loops is nearly silent, but the visual as his forearm flexes and his hips lift is utterly bewitching. Her pace slows to a glacial prowl, expression openly wanting as he unbuttons his pants and sighs wantonly. Hotaru can see everything, and a growl hums in her throat as she approaches, setting the toys to the side so she can set her hands on his knees and slide them slowly down the tops of his thighs to rest hard and heavy on his hips.

Here, she leans over between his spread legs to bite at his lower lip, letting the vibrations of her growl spread through the both of them. "Hips to the edge darling," she commands against his mouth, hand already seeking out the lube she'd brought without ever taking her eyes off him. For a moment she mourns her elemental magic, wishing to warm it faster than the heat of her palm can provide, but in the meantime she entertains herself by scraping her nails lightly up Sunjata's side until they mark along his ribs. "I'm going to get you nice and stretched, but you're not allowed to touch me with your hands," she orders, voice quiet and sensuous. "If you want something, you have to ask it of me, as prettily as you can." Because while she needs him relaxed, she doesn't intend on letting his erection waver, which she makes clear with how the hand not holding the lube drifts back down to thumb at the very tip, rubbing the flat of her thumb in circles around the sensitive head.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-02-2024, 03:36 AM