There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea's mouth fell open, but anything she intended to say faded before leaving her tongue. There was much to unpack in the simple outburst. How a visit might not be impossible, the price Deimos might charge for such an item, what it might mean to open the door of possibility to go where she could not... And it sounded like an invitation. One she would give up an arm and a leg to accept.

Naked want danced in her eyes, and was only gradually suppressed behind a thoughtful smile. "I could probably ask Dygra, too. Or... hm. It's worth looking into." Another thought had popped up, but the didn't know how good of an idea it was.

Focusing on Evie's hand in hers instead, Maea settled in more comfortably to see what the Evergreen had learned. When the healing magic came, it was as a memory of light, of past summers and bells chiming in a warm breeze. Aches and pains flared up only to melt away into nothingness, and with them followed all the tension locked up in her spine, shoulders, neck –
A tingle in her hands had Maea glance down at them. The ash tickled as it traced patterns on her skin. The burn scars didn't seem quite as deep anymore; the skin was smoother, and a lingering resistance in her digits har eased.
Where the fresh breath of air had a shiver travel down her spine, the water brought a lump into her throat, of wistful rememberance. But unusually enough, it was more the sweet longing for an old friend this time, not the sour stab of jealousy that begrudged anyone what she could not have.

With the pain of body and soul lifted from her, only a gentle warmth remained within Maea. It softened her gaze and lifted years from her, finally matching the youthful appearance of one who had stood outside the passing of time for nearly eight years.
"You have grown so much," she hummed, taking Evie's hand in both of hers. "I'm so proud of you. You know that? This... It's all I've ever wanted to share with you."

Without shadows to shield her from her own emotions, the rush of affection brought tears to Maea's eyes again. It was overwhelming, to one who had been cold for so long. She didn't quite know what to do with all the sweet ache that burned within.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 04-02-2024, 07:55 PM