[SE] Court of Miracles
for Hotaru's Frey quest!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
I've grown a mouth so sharp and cruel
It's all that I can give to you, my dear
It's far less organized and elegant than Stormbreak might otherwise host, but that is precisely why it is a fun trick to play on all of them. Any who truly did not want to obey her commands would shake them off with ease, their consent inherently respected by the loose grip of her magic. They're simply making the day a little brighter.

Talyson is nimble and surprisingly good at dancing when he loosens up, and Hotaru meets his grin with a toothy version of her own. As he catches her hands on the spin back up, she plants her own heels to make them spin ever faster, laughter a touch breathless as she obligingly tightens her grip on his hands to keep them firmly anchored to one another.

They spin until they're nearly dizzy, and until Hotaru catches sight of disgruntled Dragoon on the edge of the dancing crowd now swelling obtrusively in front of the Needle and other business entrances. "Oops! Damage control time!" Slowing them enough, she drops one of Tal's hands and uses the other to tow him behind her as she dodges dancing bodies to come nose-to-nose with the Dragoon. "Who started all this? This can't happen here!" The Dragoon asks her directly, the brief surprise at being accosted fading away as he eyes her shrewdly.

Hotaru smiles beatifically and waves her hand elegantly. "It was spontaneous! Flashmob I think. Don't investigate who started it," she commands easily, expression winsome. "Why not enjoy the byproduct of impulsiveness?" He still looks like he just sucked on a lemon, but Hotaru knows she'll be safe from investigation for at least a little while. Not that it stops her from tugging Tal behind her to sneak away, curving around the outside of the dancing masses to fall into a chair on an outdoor cafe patio, illuminated and tittering her amusement as she winks at her compatriot.
I know you mean well, But I'm not a vessel for your good intent
My teeth will only cut your lips, my dear
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-11-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-12-2024, 05:56 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-14-2024, 03:51 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-16-2024, 11:08 PM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 06:03 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-18-2024, 01:33 AM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-30-2024, 11:58 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 04-02-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 04-03-2024, 04:20 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 04-19-2024, 09:02 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 04-20-2024, 12:22 AM