[SE] Not my colors
For Thalassa
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 520
She bows to no one.
When the commotion started, Thal waited quietly for the other guards to leave the building before ignoring the side door and hopping in the window. She could scarcely make out her partner easily dispatching every single one, so she focused on further investigating the chests. They sat against one wall, locked, made with dark solid wood, and large enough for her to fit inside. All identical in structure.

As she reached for the first lock, a huge hand clasped around hers. Apparently one of the idiots had been in the back room. He towered over her, his head scraping the ceiling. The glazed look in his eyes and scruffy hair made her want to laugh. Even the confused expression made her confident he had no idea what was going on or why she was there.

Not waiting for him to catch on, Thal pulled his arm toward her, and his face straight into her upward elbow. A crunching sound preceded a grunt as blood began to flow from between the hands clutching his nose. Before he had time to recover, she grasped his bent head and brought it to her knee. He crumpled into a heap at her feet, unconscious but breathing. She was reaching to finish him off when she heard the voice of her companion. The tidy circle of figures outside again tempted a laugh, but she simply motioned to the three chests.

Their locks were large and shiny with new metal, built with the state-of-the-art mechanisms. It would take a lot of muscle and time to break through them. Instead, she pulled a pick from her pocket, deftly opening the first. The large man on the floor probably had the keys, but that would have taken a few extra seconds to search him while she already had the chest opening.

It opened with a groan, revealing an abundance of coins and woman's jewelry. She didn't think these ruffians or their employer were much for sparkly accessories, causing her to believe they belonged to the nearby population. While she pilfered a few of the nicer pieces and filled her coin pouch, she waved the man to the other chests. Hopefully their objective was contained in one of the other two.
Thalassa

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-05-2024, 04:01 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-05-2024, 06:10 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-14-2024, 08:46 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-14-2024, 10:42 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-19-2024, 02:32 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-20-2024, 10:03 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 04-02-2024, 03:36 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 04-04-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 04-15-2024, 05:10 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 04-15-2024, 05:45 AM