calculated coincidence
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 83 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
Tilting his head in obvious curiosity, Ronin finds a smile teasing across his face despite himself. He doesn't want to feel effortless and social and (gods forbid it) entertained by another person's presence. But the Nova has been a socialite for a lot longer than he's been a brooding mess, and he's drawn like a moth to a flame by good conversation.

"How very noble of you," he remarks to Zahir, the rumbling tone of his voice playful but no less honest for it. "For me it always feels as though someone is going to ask me to be responsible for something." Not that he'll begrudge his new acquaintance aer habits, of course.

Ae continues, though, and Ronin is reminded of his own city-boy origins, casting his eyes towards Haulani in the distance. "Mm, even the most crowded of places here seem easy-going, don't they? Have you been up to Stormbreak? The Silk Houses might be exactly what you're missing." For better or for worse.

Ah, but then ae's mentioning Flora, and despite himself Ronin feels heat rise in his cheeks; he and the Doubletake's parental relationship has not always been a simple one, and he's grateful more than anything these days to be considered good enough to be a father figure. "Her step father," he corrects nonetheless, because his husband is still her blood, after all, "but that's very kind of you to say. I had heard that The Hanged Man was still in pieces. A shame, honestly - it was my favourite place to drink here."
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know

Messages In This Thread
calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-01-2024, 10:14 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-02-2024, 06:08 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-03-2024, 06:46 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-04-2024, 05:48 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-05-2024, 01:55 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-05-2024, 06:00 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-06-2024, 10:07 AM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-09-2024, 06:17 PM