she came with confessions of cardinal sin
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
Astaroth
// a beast in the business of selling forgiveness //
A warm and deep chuckle leaves him at the affectionate curse – so at odds from just a short few weeks ago. Perhaps that’s what happens when you actually learn about someone from the source, rather than being force fed the information that brought so much hate and anger. He still won’t quite admit it, but the Maverick isn’t half bad, and this time away from the Climb has been the most fun he’s had in… Well, forever. Even with the gore crow escapades.

He might even forgive the man.

Danta, darling, why do you think I have a cane?” He teases, flashing another sharp toothed grin back the Maverick’s way before shrugging slightly and taking yet another sip.

But, sentimentality creeps in and he looks around the room and what he’s made of it, the mess of clothes still needing to be hung and put away, but at least they were folded for now. He snorts, rolling a scarred shoulder in agreement. “Mm, that’s because it is strange.” After all, Danta was standing here a ruler of a region, never a station that Asta could imagine him in. And it appears to be going surprisingly well.

Some of it.” He says with a soft little sigh. “I don’t miss everyone we dealt with.” Obviously. “But I miss the parties and the heat of the Climb. I miss the hunting parties the most.” For obvious reasons, having been quite the stalwart figure, but he shrugs lightly and leans back a little to look at Danta more fully. “Do you?” He has to assume for the most part they might agree. Bits and pieces missed and longed for, while others could be better off without.
// dead eyes on a treacherous grin //

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Astaroth - 04-18-2024, 02:49 AM