{RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations
For Marcus!
Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Enveloped in his blush and the heat of his cheeks and ears, Marcus shot his eyes to the ground when Soleil looked over at him. Ready for a reprimand from the older Halovian, the  youngling was surprised when none came. Instead, she gave him a suggestion, and moved on. Taking a moment to compose himself, Marcus let out a breath before bending down and scraping the slop of already-drying mud towards the base of the wall.

”No, not really.” Marcus admitted, about aging. ”But my mom and my sister fight about it almost every day.” Maybe a little less now than Ravenna was with them, as Margot had a friend other than Marcus to wrap herself around that was the same age as they were. Other than that, there were children still too young, born after the war, and teenagers too old, born before the war.

”The only thing I think looks appealing to age is more magic.” He admitted again, finishing scraping the ice and snow clear of the mud he dropped. He still avoided looking at Soleil as he waited his turn to grab another trowel full of mud and slapping it on the wall, trying to smooth it as best as he could. ”Evie is going to be evaluating us soon, Margot and I, and probably Ravenna, to see what our first magics are.”
marcus olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations - by Marcus - 04-18-2024, 02:12 PM