she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Unable to help himself, Danta snorts out a laugh at the other man's quick retort, elbowing him gently in the side for good measure. "Touche," he drawls, quickly finishing his first cup of wine and reaching out for the bottle to top himself up. "I was going to suggest it was because you were old and decrepit, but I suppose that makes sense too. Imagine what you'd have to do to keep them at bay now." He refers to the shirtless, domestic version of Astaroth in his company, of course.

Humming his agreement about the present and its weird circumstances, Danta ought to have expected the question to be turned back at him, but he's still mildly taken by surprise. "Some of it," he echoes with a gentle nod. "I miss never feeling cold, and the company of so many other Ancients. I miss the chaos." But things change, of course, and so have they.

"Never got to have conversations like this back there, though," he says to play devil's advocate. "Could never trust anyone enough."
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-18-2024, 07:18 PM