she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"Less whine, more wine," Danta scolds, the pun a little lost given that he's spoken it, but he dutifully refills Astaroth's cup nevertheless. "Things will come back in time," he adds after taking a sip from his goblet and putting down the bottle. "I feel stronger now than I did when I first woke up." And ruling a region has even made him (gasp) a little more tempered than those first chaotic days sneaking down from the Climb.

"Oh, you were?" He scoffs, remembering the past as though it was still recent, despite it being hundreds if not thousands of years ago now. "That doesn't surprise me - Morax didn't make many friends. Besides, they probably thought I'd be a bad influence on you." Danta is entirely making that up, of course, although he was on the chaotic bottom rung of the ladder back in their old home. If starving and half-mad still counted as merely chaotic.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-18-2024, 07:31 PM