[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head
Ophelia
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Waking from the dream
Witnessing the smoke that's rolling in
"You're doing good," Maea said encouragingly, in a voice that was almost convincing. Her hasty movements betrayed her own unsettled senses however, as she sifted more soil into the jar, packed it tight around the tainted roots, and added more water to keep the plant happy. Dusting dirt off her hands, she found the lid and screwed it on tight; a disgusted shudder worked its way through her and she grimaced, huffing a laugh at how ridiculously unpleasant the thing was. It was an insult to all daisies to call this one anything of the sort.

"There, done. Good job." Patting Ophelia's back, the older woman got to her feet and brushed the dirt off her clothes. "Nasty work aside, how are you feeling on your first trip outside the Grounds? Is it anything like you thought it would be?" Stuffing the tools back into the bag was a moment's work. Maea looked forward to returning to Mourn, where they would be able to get warm and dry and maybe have something to eat before catching the next skyship back home.
The end is what you fear
The scent of embers lingers in the air
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 03-20-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-19-2024, 08:21 PM