{RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations
For Marcus!
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Soleil
His flush is what clues her into something being amiss, but she assumes it's from having dropped the cement. She knows she's pretty and is quite a confident young woman, but there's also a reason Soleil has never properly dated someone and it's due to being rather unaware of the correlations between appearance and interest. Especially in someone younger, admittedly. She only hopes to be encouraging, at the very least. Certainly once the topic of familial fights comes up, prompting her to make a crooning sort of noise in sympathy.

"I'm sorry. That must be hard," she murmurs sincerely, envisioning the turmoil of being around such arguing without being directly involved. "Even if you don't age at the same time either, it'll be okay. We all get to the same place eventually." Most kids were happy to reach their late teens or early twenties and be patient from there in her experience. It was puberty and living in your parents' household bit that was often eager to be skipped.

Groaning with a little theatrical flare behind it, Soleil slaps another glob of cement onto the wall. "So jealous! I know everyone says Accepted are great, but my family was always magical, so it kinda sucked to not have it myself when Luka and I were brought here." Turning, she gives him a smile, directing the attention off of herself moments after calling it into being. "I'll hope for the best for you, 'kay?" The best being whichever magic he dreamed of having, because anything would be cool to Soleil.
You'll never leave me if I'm already gone

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations - by Soleil - 04-19-2024, 10:32 PM