she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"The decision was long made already," Danta assures the other man, moaning softly at the lips that come dancing back across his neck, and as Asta comes into view above him, it's through hazy eyes that he regards him. "It was just a question of who was doing the fucking." He's putty in the other Ancient's hands, though, and so it's really not much of a question at all, especially as Asta's wicked fingers sneak into his pants.

Hitching in a surprised breath, one that's almost stolen directly from the other man's lips, Danta's body moves quite of its own accord in response to the grip around his cock. With hips arching up, he leans in to steal another gentle kiss, tasting blood and feeling something electric spark down through to the base of his spine. "Fuck," he whispers, as if he's been caught unnecessarily off-guard, and it's with a lopsided smile that he reaches out to brush a few locks of dark hair back fro Asta's face.

"Well," Danta murmurs, "don't let me stop you, then."
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 09:21 PM