she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Humming a note of approval against the other man's lips, Danta's fingers busy themselves in teasing through dark hair and against even darker horns, his chin tilting up as Asta bullies his way back against his throat. "Far be it for me to tell you no--" he begins, only for teeth and fingers to work in tandem, and the Maverick is rendered suddenly silent. (A feat that Astaroth ought to be very proud of).

It doesn't last for long, of course, but he doubts the other man will mind the noise of his encouragement, Danta's hands stroking down the length of Asta's back to press against his hips and the base of his tail, as if to tease further friction against the erection he knows is still tragically caged behind fabric. "Gods," he hisses out eventually, his head tipping back to bare his throat properly to the other man. "And if I told you I thought I was warmed up enough?" He laughs breathlessly.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 09:41 PM