Good tidings
for Evie <3
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062

She's the light in a dark room
She smiles with her eyes and it'll hold you
Evie has few friends to count on her own fingers, and as he squeezes her affectionately she feels blessed to have this one in particular, and to know him so well. Their crowns have never mattered, and it never ceases feeling good, meaningful, to have made a friend in adulthood all on her own merit. She had met him on the eve of a dawning change to her entire life, at her darkest but most desperately hopeful, and to shine before him now is a privilege yes but also a product of hard work and change. She hopes he is as proud of her as she is of herself. She hopes he feels all of this and more whenever they are like this, just two friends and the world behind them.

It makes her emotional - or perhaps that's simply the pregnancy - enough to make her eyes glassy and over-full, to make her ensuing laugh at his abject shock come out wet and thick. She is in the midst of trying to find her tongue again to respond when he suddenly walks out of the water. Now it is her turn for her eyes to go rounder than the full moon, which tonight certainly isn't. And Evie has never been a very tall woman, but she feels dwarfed - safely so - in his hug as he emerges at full height to pull her into his arms.

"Dama! You - oh my gosh!" She had admittedly suspected, after Deimos had told her what he and the Tidebreaker had discussed, but demigod gifts were so varied that she couldn't have truly known. Hugging him tightly in return, pregnant belly protected within a pair of loving arms, Evie lets her happy tears skim down over her cheeks. "Now you have no excuse not to visit when I have the baby," she scolds through hiccups, overcome with joy for the both of them. Withdrawing only one arm so she might rub her tears away and look up at him without pulling the other away from his waist, she beams. "So does this mean Safrin gave you this? I don't want to be preemptive in my own congratulations."
She's a bullet that's about to fire
And she's the steady that will keep you sane
Evie

Messages In This Thread
Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-20-2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-23-2024, 10:06 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-23-2024, 10:38 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-23-2024, 11:44 PM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-24-2024, 01:44 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-24-2024, 02:02 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Hadama - 04-24-2024, 05:14 AM
RE: Good tidings - by Evie - 04-25-2024, 04:44 PM