bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep
Asta!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
a romantic, candelit dinner would be incomplete
I suppose we’ll never know.” Asta says a bit wistfully, sighing as he tries to get comfortable and yet still doesn’t quite get there. A noncommittal hum is offered of the magic, though, admittedly he can’t wait for it to return. He just isn’t sure how to get there (lots and lots of PQs right now, Asta).

Danta is excruciatingly comfortable and Asta finds himself wishing he could melt the same. It’s comfortable — for more than what he’d expected for the night, but it’s still not quite enough (and he wonders when he started to feel so selfish as to enjoy the warmth others have to offer him).

The question takes him by surprise and Danta would feel Asta’s jaw tighten and work a little as he takes a slow inhale, chest rising beneath the blonde’s arms. “I don’t know what a relationship truly looks like. So I am sorry if I overstepped.” It’s his turn to apologize, spreading some truth into the mix, despite how clipped it sounds.
Astaroth
without all this blood /////

Messages In This Thread
RE: bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep - by Astaroth - 04-25-2024, 09:43 PM