Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
She'd expected he'd be worn, bone-weary in the pleasant sort of way, which only makes this position even more perfect. As he pulls her closer she stutter-whines into his mouth at the feeling of his fingers against her clit, the leg she has thrown over his hip flexing as she angles herself in a graceful, profound arch as if it will somehow get him closer, deeper.

It's reminiscent of teenage exploration beneath the sheets, sweetened with experience and age. He knows her inside and out, and the way her thighs tremble and her entire body presses against his in jolting waves only makes it clear given how easily he stokes the embers of arousal back into a roaring fire.

If he'd been at all embarrassed by the speed of his own orgasm, he's in good company. Watching him fall apart had done half the work before he'd even touched her, and now all she needs is to satisfy the ache to have something inside. Sunny, is all she can think back, composure and gravitas dissolving into the honest, eager mess she always becomes when it's her turn to have attention focused on her. It's the greatest display of trust she could ever know. Please, in. Want to feel like you're fucking me. Only keener, more articulated, accurate in the pleasant torture his fingers are always capable of providing.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 04:41 AM