bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep
Asta!
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
you were automatic and as hollow as the 'O' in god
Danta's protest is locked and loaded behind his teeth, but he manages to swallow it back in lieu of gently resting his chin against Asta's shoulder to hear the other man out. It doesn't feel okay, at least not until his fellow Ancient speaks again, his tone becoming that familiar wry drawl that the Maverick is so used to. "Mm... well, if it ever feels strange, just remember that the people who visit the Dusklight have much weirder fetishes," he fires back with a shrug.

Shifting to allow Asta to move and get more comfortable, Danta blinks through the twilight and offers the other man a slow, amused smirk for his trouble. "A code word like I want to fuck you?" he suggests, raising his eyebrows; they hardly need to be subtle about that one, he things. "If you insist I suppose we can say that if I hear you use my full name, I'll take it as a sign you're feeling DTFy."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep - by Dantalion - 04-26-2024, 07:18 PM