You're all that I've been yearning for
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
The first few contractions are weak, and Evie knows she has hours yet to go before anything remotely needs to happen, so she doesn’t say a word. Deimos is wonderful at keeping his head in an emergency but she isn’t exactly keen on being shuffled into a bed this early on. She does, however, tidy up her desk and leave early if only to keep her own fluttering heart at bay. By the time she hears the front door open she has gotten their go-bag ready, and though it isn’t heavier than she’s allowed to carry she uses her magic to transport it onto the island anyway. Can never be too careful this late in the game.

“Welcome home love. Can you come here?” Her voice is a little breathy as she concentrates on riding out the tail end of another contraction, hands braced against her lower back. She meets him with a smile, cheeks slightly flushed as she gestures her chin to the bag. “First frost on the ground was all it took apparently,” she laughs, charmed by the fact their child had apparently only waited until the technicality of Deepfrost to join their parents in their season of birth before calling it quits on the waiting.
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 10:54 PM