You're all that I've been yearning for
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Deimos, prepared as ever, still bore the weight of trepidation as the new season dawned and reigned. First inclinations were to hover the moment Deepfrost unwound its chill throughout their region, but he persevered in struggling and striving to not be an overbearing shield. As the days approached, he would cast her studious glances, as if trying to pinpoint any alterations before she did - but as anyone would know, Evie would recognize the signs far before he did.

So stepping into their warm home like any other afternoon, he hadn’t anticipated the movement of the go-bag placed upon the counter, but it activated all the notions they’d been preparing for. He eased a breath, promised inwardly that he wouldn’t be panicked or frantic (he’d handled many an emergency, but never had they been over a birth), and rushed over immediately, hands on her back. “You all right?” was quickly followed by, “Do we need to go now?” head tilting towards the door, and the soon to be awaiting infirmary. He could likely pass on a message to some passing courier and have them get the room taken care of before they even arrived, but while his mind was already busy winding through the calculations and machinations of the moment, he would defer to her counsel.

deimos
Never let them drain the river of your soul

Messages In This Thread
You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: You're all that I've been yearning for - by Deimos - 05-01-2024, 10:56 PM