You're all that I've been yearning for
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
Her hand comes up to gently touch his cheek, grounding herself as much as him. She’d normally say she’s an old hat at this, but she’s never been the one giving birth so it’s just as daunting and novel on her end. “I’m okay for now, the contractions have been getting closer for a few hours but I think it’s time we leave now.” Her eyes follow his to the infirmary, and she smiles - only to grimace shortly as another flicker of pressure-pain crawls up her nerves. Micah twines around her legs, purring encouragingly, rosettes flickering in the warm light of their home. Evie drops a hand to play with his ears to settle her nerves.

“Game faces,” she encourages with a bit of soccer-mom charm. She doesn’t need to put on a brave face so to speak - she’s anxious, but she’s also eager - but she flashes him a grin and two thumbs up anyway. And it does make her feel better for a moment before another contraction sneaks up on her. “Okay, definitely speeding up,” she winces, hands falling to brace along her hips as she moves for the door, intent on getting to the healers and their pain-numbing magic as soon as possible now that it’s worsening.
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 10:58 PM