You're all that I've been yearning for
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
Evie sputters a small noise through her nose at being carried, but it’s admittedly nice, and the time for independence is halfway out the door already. Instead she tucks her head into his shoulder where he would surely feel the relief in her exhale. “Yes, please,” she mutters, willing to take the aid while it's offered. It's not far to traverse, and Micah keeps up easily though his ears are flattened with concern. They're met by infirmary staff that jump immediately to their sides, though they're smart enough not to try and pull Evie away until they're being led to their room.

Evie lets Deimos take the reigns for maneuvering her onto the bed, though their birthing plan had been clear that she wouldn't be on her back for the actual birthing. The medics flit in and out, and Evie abides getting undressed without a flinch of self-consciousness. At least until more...intimate checks have to be performed. Only then does she reach for Deimos' hand as she reclines backward, waiting for the measure. "You're quite close already Evie, we'll want to start preparing you for pushing soon." Evie turns her head toward her husband and her smile is more of a determined grimace. "Our kid isn't one to wait around I suppose." She wonders if that will herald any personality traits.
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 11:07 PM