You're all that I've been yearning for
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
Evie squeezes his hand back, head turned to the side and eyes caught on his as if he's the only other person in the room. He's the only one she needs at the very least. Her anchor to hold her to the earth while she journeys through this.

The head nurse - appointed by Evie seasons ago - shakes her head at Deimos' question, smiling slightly. "No, just keep her calm and support her. All signs are looking good." They have magical diagnostic tools at their disposal, but Evie is keeping a thumb on her own physical state as well and nothing is throwing up red flags just yet. "The pain is getting a little worse." She says it with her eyes still on Deimos', but it's to the room at larger. It summons one of the nurses, who hums after reading her dilation again and murmurs that she's going to fetch the doctor. Evie exhales slowly. "Just stay with me," she murmurs, the anxiety beginning to creep in. "You're all the luck I need." And the rings on their fingers will surely see to the rest.

The doctor comes then, and Evie has to get into position to begin pushing. The pain drastically increases the moment she is instructed to start, and she squeezes Deimos' hand until her own is stark white. They can only relieve the pain magically in waves so they don't miss any signs of rupture, but Evie lives and breathes for those moments. Her stamina holds out with each wave of contractions, but she can't help but pray to Frey that her birth is just as easy as her pregnancy had been, because she's so tired already.
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 11:47 PM