You're all that I've been yearning for
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
His kiss is all she needs, and she sinks into it boneless and trusting. She had thought that once more it would only be him in the room, the center of her entire world, but as their son is placed on her chest she finds the world narrows down to three instead of two. If she cared to notice she'd see that they're given ample privacy - perhaps even more given their titles and positions - but Evie can't see anything past the tiniest dusting of dark hair on a tiny head, or Deimos' wet eyes. Her world shifts and settles to wrap itself around this tiny soul in her arms, the axis of her life changing forever.

"Our Erebos," she murmurs, the tip of her nose gently touching the top of his head beside Deimos' fingers, caring little for the movement of the nurses who are busy clamping the cord and taking her vitals. One hand leaves their son to bring Deimos close by whatever she can snag, foreheads coming together like a prayer above Erebos. "I love you so much," she whispers to the both of them. Measures of returning home, settling in, weighing the babe - they are all nudging somewhere in her brain, but for right now she is consumed by her own devotion to what has truly become a tiny family.
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-01-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: You're all that I've been yearning for - by Evie - 05-02-2024, 12:32 AM