(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
When in Rome, or so they say, might as well take in the sights. That’s exactly what Astaroth is doing – content to soak in the warmth as much as he can. Dantalion is off doing something (or someone, he doesn’t know nor care at the present moment) and it gives him some time to simply explore all the changes to the world since he’d fallen into his stasis.

Especially as he stands right now atop the cliff face, watching the waves roll and crash against the shore below him. His tail waves idly in the light breeze and he tucks his fine coat a little closer, like a statue and a gargoyle watching from the base of the lighthouse. The sand around him sparkles like stars and it’s such a strange feat that he realizes there has to be a shrine up in that tower, but he doesn’t drift toward it. It isn’t his goddess, he cares far little for it.

No, Astaroth is simply just here for the view of the waves, tall enough to cast a long shadow from the pale sun that hangs, watching the waves and that strange dark purple shape in the distance he can only assume is the meteor he’s heard so much about.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-02-2024, 05:07 AM