[RQ] in the unsettled margins
Luka Lovi

Age: 21 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Luka
Let's draw a line between us, paint a map back to the start
Leaving footprints to remind us -
A snort is as good as a laugh, and Luka exhales subtly in relief that Deimos had not taken offense to his observations. Luka prefers to be the fly on the wall in life. He enjoys learning people from afar, finding the rhythms and patterns of things, even if he can do little with that information in his opinion. "I think you've improved a lot in the time I've been old enough to notice," he reassures. While he still holds far too much on his shoulders for someone as pragmatic as Luka, Skyfall had made it clear that at least he trusted other Halovians to fill the spaces he couldn't reach instead of running himself utterly ragged to accomplish it all.

"You're welcome." Luka is certain he's correct, though he wonders if he's more like his twin where that sort of confidence is inherent. Or maybe it's just that Luka only cares what his family and closest friends (read: none) think of him which frees him from those kinds of social entrapments.

Grateful for Deimos' silent assistance, Luka tilts his head in deference and moves on to the next spiderwebbed crack he can actually work on. "No, I'm not a very religious person. I worry it will work against me." If his father is any indication, it's never impossible, but Luka had inherited the Wild Thunder's reticence for devoting oneself too early. "I also don't want for much," he admits with a snort. Sah spoils them endlessly, and he and Soleil have never been particularly greedy or materialistic. His head tilts slightly at the idea of the infirmary, intrigued. "I hadn't considered healing at all. Magic is king especially in Halo. Do you think I would be of any help if I did?" Stamina fails and magic users are still fewer by the year it seems, but who would want stitches when they could instead take a dip in the springs or wait for an immediate cure-all from an Abandoned?
That where you go, I go
And if you fall, I fall

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Deimos - 03-08-2024, 10:42 PM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Luka - 03-10-2024, 10:36 PM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Deimos - 03-10-2024, 11:08 PM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Luka - 03-18-2024, 04:37 AM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Deimos - 03-18-2024, 10:21 PM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Luka - 04-01-2024, 10:35 PM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Deimos - 04-01-2024, 10:56 PM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Luka - 04-14-2024, 07:43 AM
RE: [RQ] in the unsettled margins - by Deimos - 04-14-2024, 06:35 PM