Personal Quest [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
And from the dark
Maea laughed, in equal measure amused and rueful. "It's the last remnant of a guild I used to be part of," she explained, as she switched her empty sack for the second to last one in the cart. "Before the barrier fell, much of the history of the world and this region had been forgotten or obscured. The naturals were too busy surviving to look for such things. But when the Outlanders were brought in by the Voice, they carried with them both curiosity and a drive to break free. They began dipping their fingers into all kinds of things, and one of them founded the Loreseekers to organize the search better, and to keep track of what they discovered."

Happy to leave the cart by the wayside to be retrieved later (by someone else) Maea kept working while she explained, pleased with the progress they were making.
"These days, it's more about personal curiosity, I suppose. I've been focusing on the Void issue, as you know; the experiment you helped with is part of the job." She looked up to see if her monologue was making him any wiser. "So, yeah. If you'll have me I'd be grateful to join your guild. It would be nice with company to explore with."  

Turning to begin the last stretch of the way back towards the Last Whisper, Maea raised her hand to wave at Danta and Asta when she spotted the lanky duo in the distance.

Maea places stones and talks a lot. x) Happy to be almost done!
Something new will come on through
and rise again

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Dantalion - 04-16-2024, 08:40 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-23-2024, 02:09 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-23-2024, 07:02 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-24-2024, 04:21 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-26-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-02-2024, 06:06 AM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-02-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-05-2024, 10:36 AM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-06-2024, 10:02 AM