(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
It had been… A very long day. And with it, his emotions had ran high for most of it, between battling his dragon shift to let Melita out of his sight, to ensuring that Hotaru remained okay. He hadn’t even stuck around that long to watch the rest of it, sure that he’d hear about it. No, because there’s something else in his mind as he keeps his arm draped around Hotaru’s shoulders, wings tucked in tight but still the leather of the dragon, as he guides them up the stairs of an inn to a room not unlike where they’d professed their swallowed down feelings for one another what felt like forever ago.

Can we talk?” He asks quietly, knowing it’s vague, trying to smooth it over by the soft smile he offers her way as he releases her to open the door, shifting his bag of holding into his other hand, letting the Valkyrie step in first before following after her, setting the bag on the bed. “It’s been a long day.” He tries to supplement any panic, because he can’t say that it isn’t anything to worry about, given the stress they’d both dealt with today.

But it was going to give her a rollercoaster of emotions, one that’s had him carefully keep the thrumming protectiveness through the bond mostly to himself, for fear of its sharp edges cutting her.
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things - by Sunjata - 05-08-2024, 01:49 AM