[SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 41 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
Sah
The forest never sleeps and the wolf never dies
Sah sharply inhaled as Seren wrapped him into a hug. In less than a heartbeat, his arms came up, and he embraced her tightly. "You're here? How? I thought you were in the stars." The I never thought I'd see you again., and You didn't even get the chance to say goodbye., were left unsaid. She was here, she was real. The Wild Thunder gently squeezed Seren to confirm it to himself yet again.

"I missed you so much." His eye caught the armor in his peripheral vision. "I'm actually on a quest from your mother, and I'll be participating in the Tournament tomorrow." It warmed him to know that she had been intending to visit Halo.  "So much has happened. How are you?" Her laughter made Sah smile widely into her hair. Gods, it really was Seren. He'd recognize that laugh anywhere. He hardly cared that she was trembling, he was too. Shock, awe, relief, and overwhelming joy. The Wild Thunder wasn't if he was capable of articulating the rush of emotion.

Pad snapped at Umbra's heels as the dragon passed him and it was only Lilly reaching over and scuffing her brother that stopped him from doing more.  The dragon could be dealt with later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars - by Sah - 05-08-2024, 09:34 PM