[SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 41 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
Sah
The forest never sleeps and the wolf never dies
Sah sighed softly, relaxing into her hold, "Yeah? I'm proud of you for feeling that way. Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help." Her resolve and kindness were some of his favorite things about her and he'd happily aid the Demi-god in any quests that she took or find time to train with her to increase her strength.

The Wild Thunder softened as blue met gold, "I'll cheer for you too." Sah had a feeling that she was correct in assuming that they weren't in the same bracket. As his eyes gently roved her face, he took in every detail. She'd changed, aged, and matured just as he had. She was still the Seren that he remembered, even in strength. Her grip on him gave the new gap away and it made something fierce and protective rise up in him. Dangerous times were ahead and Sah knew that the Demi-god had an uphill battle ahead to prepare in time.

If he had softened when their eyes met, he fully melted at Seren's words, the tips of his ears just barely turning pink. When was the last time that had happened? He couldn't recall. Sah gently knocked his forehead to hers, "It is a big world." He pulled back enough to continue their conversation, "Of course I will." The Wild Thunder glanced at the blanket where his armor lay, "Do you want to sit and talk?" He was loathed to ask because he'd have to let her out of his arms, but it'd be far easier to converse on the ground. They could find a way to still cuddle though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars - by Sah - 05-10-2024, 11:04 PM